Religion
-the next person who tells me natural disaster is caused by human freewill and that faith is all I need so that I don't question too much, I'm gonna get violent.
Work
-if the Indians are gonna ask me for help rudely without thanks again, I'm not gonna be nice.
BF
-if the bf gets lost again despite my effort to give specific instructions with print screened gps map, hand-drawn map, etc, i'm just gonna accept that this man knows no direction and my role on rd trips will always be the navigator which I'm great at but is my least fave job.
Sleep
-I'm always tired but can never get to sleep early. I'm either too active or emo at night.
Stock market
-it's been a blood bath, self explanatory.
On a happier note, I'm looking fwd to the ID course (my new hobby), Kuching with the girls, upcoming travels, cityskate (a midnight skating event), marathon training and heaps of random new things I have planned to do.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Whinges
Posted by Y
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment