Why I suspect I might have OCB or some sort of behaviorial disorder...
The new hot water dispenser at work has this shiny silver dispenser button which fingerprints would get onto it and stay until another fingerprint overlaps the previous. The layers of fingerprints blurring out the shininess of the silver button make my head spin and i need to clean it with a tissue so that it reverts to a perfectly shiny silver button before and after i put my finger on it to dispense water. This happens thrice a day, i drink a lot.
When I get into my car, I need to make sure that the aircon is below 22 degs so that the aircon system will not 'heat up' since it's suppose to be cold, fan speed set at minimum because I don't like to hear the air blowing as it's some form of energy wastage and radio at vol. 3 just because I like it that way and it is MY volume. Mum would drive with radio off and T would tune up to volume 5 usually.
I'm very saliva-conscious. I think I'll contract some sort of diseases if I share. So sorry Father, when the day comes I'll have to give that communal glass of red wine a miss.
I worry too much everyday. I wake up n worry that I'll miss the train by a few secs but it's ok if I miss it by a longer time. I go to work and worry if the markets will give me problems. At lunch I don't worry, I'm happy usually. After work, I worry if T will get hungry waiting for me, so i would always rush to our meeting point even when i know he'll be late. and then i worry if he will get lost picking me up from a new place. So I would draw maps n write detailed directions so that there could be no room for mistakes. When he still gets lost, I get upset that things didn't go my way despite my effort to make it work seamlessly. I guess this applies to other things I do. I like things done MY way. But I do know the importance of communal living hence I learn to compromise most of the time.
Having said all these, I must clarify that i'm neither a neat nor a control freak. I'd like to call my room and desktop an organized mess and when i 'control' i'd like to think that i'm just being helpful. :)
Sunday, July 05, 2009
Posted by Y
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
nice to know that ur quirky, just like the rest of us haha i totally understand the shiny tap thing though. It would probably drive me mad too!
Post a Comment