I was recently reminded of the ambitious goals that i had when i graduated but I've seem to lost them all in this corporate life.
I've figured what the problem is with corporate life that has left many young working adults disguntled in their life now. it changes one. it makes one focus too much on some make-believe and generic good goals (ie. climbing up the corpoarte ladder) and loses one's own. it makes one indulge in materials because when one starts finding shit in their job, money is the only motivation.
I'm in a career that i don't exactly find my passion in (maybe bacause i want a lot more) but also doesn't make me drag my feet to (i've great bosses, good prospects and nice corporate culture). Before i move on to something greater, my motivation now is to find happiness through sports, art and random business ideas (one which i'm working on now) outside of 8 to 5.
Screw the corporate ladder, i'll build my own one day. :)
Friday, August 14, 2009
Posted by Y
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I must say.... I LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE! =) You are funny babe!
Post a Comment