'3 jobs in 3 years?' *judgemental look*
I get this alot but I guess this explains why the judgemental people are almost a decade older than I am yet probably only earning my income bracket and probably going nowhere in their jobs but they can't quit because they can't risk their family going hungry.
I'm not gloating here neither am I bragging that I'm in a much better position. I just feel that everyone should be entitled to make their own choices and not let the social stigma decide for you.
Despite getting this judgemental look everytime I meet new people, I never once felt embarassed about being a job hopper. I would always confidently and bluntly say that I would be stupid not to hop when there are better opportunities in all aspects of a career out there for me.
I would be happy to do 10 jobs in 10 years if I've the opportunity and this would only prove how right I am about making myself valuable in the corporate world with multi-industry experience.
So, do not judge just because u think your choices are the only right ones.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Posted by Y
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that's the EXACT reason why ppl get stuck with unhappy jobs and take out their misery on others who are not afraid to go for what they want, how they want. in the end it's just petty jealousy and envy bcoz everyone, incl themselves, knows that they have no right to judge.
kudos, roomie. proud of ya.
i admire ur style. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and ideas. As we grow older, we know that what others think don't really matter coz we cannot please everybody and we dont have to.
“We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done.” And so, these people will always be steps behind others.
i'm glad that u girls share the same sentiments. :) If my dad were to read this, he'll be shaking his head wondering what the aussie education has taught us...
Post a Comment