Omg, it's the template hair that all boys like. Bryan seems to like it too. I was telling him about individuality (& more importantly, the absurd cost of having eva longoria's hair). I resign to telling him something that made him drop the case immediately, which I would leave the same message for your bf too.
. . . . . . .
Hi Tony,
Yali told me that she loves men with faciful mohawk that spreads out like a peacock's backside.
2 comments:
Hi Yali,
Omg, it's the template hair that all boys like. Bryan seems to like it too. I was telling him about individuality (& more importantly, the absurd cost of having eva longoria's hair). I resign to telling him something that made him drop the case immediately, which I would leave the same message for your bf too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi Tony,
Yali told me that she loves men with faciful mohawk that spreads out like a peacock's backside.
Cheers!
wahahahhaha! good one kitty!
Post a Comment