Monday, July 05, 2010

Q2 so far...

I haven't been blogging here as frequently as before as i have been working on O' Wedding Days! -no i'm not getting married, yet. It's a wedding blog for me to gather wedding inspirations and at the same time share with others (esp singaporeans) of beautiful themed weddings and not just a typical hotel weddings that we have all attended enough of. I hope this will spin into a wedding business eventually but right now, i'm still trying to figure a plan to find time to work on this while having a full time job that is totally not related to this.

So the month of June has been great. Went on an amazing race, Japan and covered 4 cities (Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, Kyoto) in 8 days. it's a little bit of a touch and go which i think is not neccesarily a bad thing as it's a good introduction of this beautiful country and i'll definitely return to explore every corner. I came back with a new perspective in life and alot to share. Photos and travelog to come in the next few posts.

0 comments: