Thursday, September 09, 2010

Complaints on work

How many times do you hear me complain about work? Almost none actually. It's not that I've the best job in the world. I have to deal with idiots, appease people, handle mundane matters that makes me think I'm wasting my degree on and even matters beyond my capabilities.

I'm pretty sure all these warrant some complaints but I don't because for one if you're a colleague, you probably have had enough crap to handle yourself and to hear someone else complain on the same matters is the last thing you need.

If you're a friend who's working outside my industry, you wouldn't have been able to relate to the problems and let alone help me with them. Complaining will only spoil a fun night out. I'd rather be talking about what makes us happy.

So deal with your own shit at work and have fun out of work. Isn't this what work life balance is all about? ;)

0 comments: