Thursday, August 13, 2009

We learn something everyday...

7pm Speedy catch-up with a college friend over sms:
"Work seem to suck all my positive energy away and i've decided to leave the corporate life to get the high energy back. Follow ur heart but do some planning."

10pm A good reminder from the bff:
"You know well that u're doing this to avoid something which will resurface one day. Why act like a man?"

9am Reading off a commuter's book on the way to work:
"There are 2 kinds of people in this world. One who envies others and one who finds motivation from them."

1 comments:

Kitty Lo said...

I'm your speedy catch-up college friend! ;)

I have never been so sure of anything in my life. It's scary but so god-damn awesome!

I am sure you will do the same. It's within you. And based on the laws of attraction, that's why we are friends cos we have the same intention and need each other's encouragement and courage!