Live Love Laugh
So in love with this wiggle hem dress...but as usual, they're out of sizes.[Source]
oh, you were right. I LOVE it! cute!
hey, did u realise the way the shadows fell behind her? very nice huh? I need someone to emulate that for my modeling shots!
yea it's really nice. i reckon a perfectly white and matted back ground and photoshop will do the job.
thought ill let u know that the quality from ASOS is TERRRIBLE..T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E! but pricing is attractive.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh, you were right. I LOVE it! cute!
hey, did u realise the way the shadows fell behind her? very nice huh? I need someone to emulate that for my modeling shots!
yea it's really nice. i reckon a perfectly white and matted back ground and photoshop will do the job.
thought ill let u know that the quality from ASOS is TERRRIBLE..
T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E!
but pricing is attractive.
Post a Comment